Tuesday, 16 March 2010

FINISHED!!

It's official, I've finally finished all 126 pages of Uncle Silas: Genetis.
I sent all the primed and prepped artwork to Dark Horse last night/early this morning so it's all in their hands now.
Hopefully I didn't make any serious stuff ups!!

I did a vague tally and it's taken me well over 1000 hours of my life to do it. Possibly into the 1200s if you think about the early incarnations and scribbley ideas and notes and character sketches etc... maybe more, I don't know. This has been brewing since 2002 after all.

Can't wait to see the finished product!! I'll see if I can post the cover artwork up here or not...

What now? Well, I'll be enjoying my weekends again, that's for sure!! No longer will I be slaving and toiling away while others cavort and play in the sun. I'll be catching up on sleep, that's a certainty.

....though maybe I should start plotting out book 2... the first one does end on a cliff hanger after all....

...hmm....

No comments: